So much more than dinner & a movie, this is a gift that answers the question: “How do we save what we love?” In this case, by experiencing it.
Your friend, colleague or loved one will receive 3lbs of delicious, sustainably harvested wild Sockeye Salmon. To create an indelible experience, they will also receive a downloadable copy of the award-winning documentary The Wild, in which filmmaker Mark Titus examines the fate of the world's last fully-intact wild salmon system in Bristol Bay Alaska through his own deeply personal lens. Once downloaded, your recipient will own the film forever.
Eva’s Wild Bristol Bay Sockeye Salmon is orca-safe and comes from the most sustainable fishery on earth. Bristol Bay’s salmon fishery is steadfastly managed by the state of Alaska to ensure that millions of salmon make it home to their rivers to spawn before the 1st fish is caught. Your recipient will experience the majesty of Bristol Bay themselves using the virtual reality goggles included in this kit to view a downloadable 360/VR experience.
- An order code* for two filets of flash-frozen, wild Bristol Bay sockeye salmon (avg. 1.4# per filet)
- Digital download of award-winning documentary The Wild to own forever
- Virtual-reality goggles with a code to an 360/VR experience you can download to your phone
- Digital Bristol Bay Salmon Cookbook featuring 20 recipes
- $5 from every purchase goes to Defend Bristol Bay
*NOTE: An ordering code only is provided for the salmon to ensure that your recipient receives their salmon at the most convenient time and location. We don’t want all this goodness waiting on someone’s porch when they’re not there! The salmon will ship free of any charges to your recipient using the code provided when they are ready for it to arrive.