Every Eva x Bracenet purchased is a piece of ghost fishing net removed from the oceans. Spread the message for the protection of the seas and release them from the haunt of the nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
The longitude and latitude coordinates of the proposed Pebble Mine site in Bristol Bay is on each bracelet's charm.
About the Bracenet:
- red - Sockeye Salmon inspired
- two-rowed, 2 x 3 mm diameter
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- magnetic stainless steel clasp for secure hold
- clasp with engraved logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- handmade in Germany
- upcycling product made of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knots and colour originate from the real net
$5 from every purchase goes directly to Defend Bristol Bay.
- XS = 17cm
- S = 19cm
- M = 21cm
- L = 22cm
Note: Because every single Bracenet is handmade, the selected size may differ by a few millimeters.”